This type of policy is most useful to small and medium sized business owners that are in need of more than a single type of insurance. The business owner’s policy is typically referred to as a “BOP”. This policy is great for small to medium sized businesses because it offers a lower price for a bundled package of insurance. Typical insurance coverages contained in a BOP can include, but are not limited to:
- Business Liability (Bodily injury and property damage)
- Business Personal Property (Your business’s “stuff”)
- Business Income and Additional Expenses
- Business Property Insurance (Coverage for your building)
- Medical Payments (Minor medical claims)
There are many additional coverages that aren’t listed here but are included at no cost to the policy holder. Cover your whole business, all in one policy. Give us a call today for a quote!